Monday, December 21, 2015

he-haw, another soft sculpture






















In October our wedding photographer, Hollie Lytle, and her husband, Brandon had a new baby girl. I chose the Donkey because Hollie loves Donkeys and aspires to own a Donkey one day. They are well on their way since they already live in a farm house. They are also a sweet Christian family, so I loved that this was a character with some significance in the birth story for Christ as well. 

I decorated her with some felt flowers, that I also hand-made, for a girly touch. I knew her Bohemian momma would work in some colorful touches in the rest of the nursery. 

I chose the passage, "Though she may be little, she is fierce", it sounds biblical, but it's a passage from Shakespeare, not sure which. Knowing the fiery conviction of all members of the Lytle family I was just guessing that this little lady is going to have lively and vibrant spirit. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment